Monday, April 30, 2012

My dog as a model

So I had this extra bit of clay hanging around and decided to make my dog in Sculpey type clay. Here's my dog. Here she is spying on me from the bed to see what I'm working on and why I am sitting on the floor while she is up on the ginormous bed all by her self. Here she is peeking around her toys and hiding from the camera. Here she is on her side of the bed, well when I'm not there. She manages to sneak over to my side when I'm not at home. I just realized she looks so sweet and nice, but she knows and likes very few people as she is overprotective of me and frightens people constantly. Doesn't help that she has the appearance of a pit bull when not in a good mood. Here is the model that I created in her image. I really need to get a photo of her standing like this for comparison.




No comments:

Post a Comment