Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hell Raiser!

I have had a horse head shape sittin around waitin on me to just add clay and make something out of it. Well, I was having a tree cut down in my back yard yesterday and was jsut sitting around so I decided to take that time to sculpt. Sculpt I did. By the end of the day, my horrid looking semi-zombie horse was finally a live looking horse.

Here is the 'head' that has been sitting around forever, just waiting to be turned into something.
I can see!!!
ZOMBIE HORSE!!!!!!! Coming to a theatre near YOU!!!!
Zombie horses apparently go through the phases backwards and gain flesh.
HURR!!!!! I'm a horse!!!!!!


I have not decided what to do with a neck or mane. I just know I want arched and wild! Ears pinned, not outa meanness necessarily, but just for emotion in the piece. There are also a few tweaks I still wana make to the face as well.


Also, here's the updated photos of the guy from earlier this week.
I also added details to his face.


Fun Tip of The Week!: Take a horse that you actually are liking the results on and bash the heck out of it directly into your metal Ottlite lamp. Make sure it's a sharp edge too, for the most damage to the paintjob. Enjoy!


....FML!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment